Woodbridge to Health is a community website to help the Woodbridge, NJ community find local resources to get and stay healthy.
If you live or work in Woodbridge, NJ, you are welcome to share your story. We’ll focus on positives and supporting each other. We will not sell anything, but we will support local businesses and online options that helped us get or stay healthy.
If you want to learn more or if you want to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I Want to Learn More
We will have reviews and recommendations written by our neighbors.
We will share our thoughts about primary healthcare. What should it look like in this digital age? We get so much information from the Internet, but there’s also a way for us to support each other.
We will be discussing doctors and clinics, but mostly places or people that can help with things we need to do every day to keep healthy. We are going to doctors’ appointments from time to time, but we need to do self-care, eat and be active every single day. We need emotional energy and strength to show up and be able to be with our families and do the things we know we need to do for our health.
- I like to go to that yoga place half an hour away, but what if there’s a yoga place near my home?
- Is there any neighbor that had some of the health issues I have and might help me?
- I wish I could eat healthier, but I can’t find anything close by and I’m too tired to cook.
I hope we will get answers to these questions, learn more about each other and support each other in the process.
For now, “us” is just me – Ileana – I live and work in Woodbridge.
But this is not intended to be my site, it’s a community website. I hope that soon others will step up to help and we can join forces in making the website better. If you want to learn more or if you want to help, please email email@example.com
- If you want to rave about a place or someone in the community that helped you get or keep healthy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a suggestion or constructive criticism about a place or someone’s service in the community that helps you get or keep healthy, please email email@example.com
- If you want to learn more or if you are inspired to help in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All stories will be curated, and edited for clarity. Suggestions and criticisms will not be public, we will send them in private messages.
How is this website funded?
For now, I am funding the very basic WordPress website with free services through Google, MailChimp and Facebook.
I think we pay too much for healthcare, I want this to be for everyone and I can’t imagine charging anyone more for health.
I think the community will come together to produce great content. I hope we will inspire and help each other.
I will not install ads, will not sell anyone’s data and will not accept any money or services from anyone with any interest in getting your attention.